Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dancing with the Stars Season 7!!!

Original Post Date: August 25, 2008

I'm very excited! They announced the cast of Dancing with the Stars Season 7 today!!! As I learned last season, if I don't watch the show while it's on, I don't watch it. I was so busy with rehearsals that I missed most of season 6. But I did catch the finale, which was great. But here are my thoughts on the stars for Season 7:

Susan Lucci: Should be good. I think I've seen her dance with Regis before. Of course, I could be totally making that up.

Toni Braxton: She played Belle on Broadway. That makes her cool in my book.

Lance Bass: Boy Band-ers do well! Should be one to watch.

Cloris Leachman: Um...how old is she? Don't get me wrong, I love her work, but...how old is she?!

Kim Kardashian: Am I supposed to know who this person is?

Ted McGinley: Yay! He's cool! Gettin' a little Love Boat on DWTS!!!

Brooke Burke: Who?

Warren Sapp: again...who?

Misty May-Treanor: Sweet! I watched her win both of her Gold medals!

Maurice Green: Well, at least he'll do well on the fast footwork.

Rocco DiSpirito: I'm a broken record. WHO?

Cody Linley: Not sure who he is, but they say he's on Hannah Montana. I've watched that show once or twice.

Jeffrey Ross: Again...WHO?!

Wow...dancing with the C-Listers yet again. Oh, well. It's worth watching just to see how Tom Bergeron handles everything. He's great! I don't know how much I'll get to watch this season, as I'll have more rehearsals, but I'll do the best I can!!!! I do love that show!

No comments: