Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Dream Plays List

Original Post Date: September 10, 2008

I have put out a list a couple of time of shows I want to do, but they were all musicals. There are a handful of plays that I would like to do. Way more musicals, but the list of plays is pretty nice in and of itself.

Arsenic and Old Lace (This is my all time favorite play!!!)
Candida
A Christmas Carol
The Crucible (I want to play Elizabeth Proctor)
The Diary of Anne Frank
A Doll's House
I Remember Mama
The Man Who Came to Dinner
Much Ado About Nothing (My favorite Shakespeare)
Noises Off (I want to play Poppy, the Stage Manager)
Our Town
Steel Magnolias
The Taming of the Shrew

That's just a list from off the top of my head. I'm sure I missed a few. But those are the ones I'd really like to do!!!

No comments: