Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lack of sleep for a very good cause!

Original Post Date: May 9, 2008

I am so freaking tired. I feel like my arms and legs weigh about 10,000 pounds each. My stomach is in knots because I'm so anxious...not nervous....just anxious. I want nothing more than to crawl back into bed and sleep until tomorrow night. My stress level is inching higher all the time. And you know what? I WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING!!!!!! All the pain, the tiredness, the anxious...ness (is that a word?) are all worth it. Why? Because I'm doing something that I love!!! MUSICAL THEATRE!!!!!!!! Fiddler opens a week from tonight. (ACK!) I'm not totally ready, but I'm getting there. I felt like a zombie last night, (and not just when I was playing one in The Dream!) but I made it through. I think I almost fell asleep at the wheel on the way home (NOT COOL!!!) but I got home safe and sound and pretty much fell right into bed. Work comes early in the morning. Five rehearsals to go until we have an audience, and I'm getting so excited! I am having a BALL! This is has been a lot of fun, and the 2 months of performances are going to be even more fun! (Do you like how I'm psyching myself up before Tech Week?) YAY!!!!!

No comments: