Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Parking Lot Ding Dongs

Original Post Date: October 9, 2007

Okay, so I am a bad, baaaaaaaaaaaaad girl.

We were leaving the hospital this evening, after meeting the adorable Brayden. Something on the ground caught my eye. It was an unopened Ding Dong. I picked it up. I inspected it. It wasn't smashed, and it wasn't opened at all. I played around with it for a bit, but then I opened. And then I ate it. Yes, I ate something I picked up in the parking lot. IT WASN'T OPENED, OKAY? IT WAS CLEAN!!! I figured, what the heck. If I die, at least my last meal was a Ding Dong. I made sure that Emily didn't see me eat it, though. That's the LAST thing you should do in front of a 2 1/2 year old, eat something off the ground.

An hour and a half later, and I'm still alive. I think we're good. But yes, I am a bad girl.

No comments: