Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dear Abby printed me and I MISSED IT!!!!!

Original Post Date: May 7, 2008

So, I was having a particularly annoying day at work a couple of months ago. Someone kept trying to fax something to us, and they dialed the main phone line instead of the fax line. It wasn't the first time it had happened, but that day it just really got on my nerves. So I wrote to Dear Abby about it. Well, she printed my letter on March 1st. Except, I didn't know that she printed it. I don't read her column every day. Well, I found out today that it had been printed, because someone wrote a response and it got printed today! So I went online and found my letter! Yay!

You can read the original letter here:
http://www.uexpress.com/dearabby/?uc_full_date=20080301

and the rubuttal in today's paper (May 7) or here:
http://www.uexpress.com/dearabby/

My response to the guy who wrote in: If I knew how to transfer calls to the fax line, I would do so. But our phone system is borderline archaeic.

On the plus side, it's been a couple of weeks since someone tried to fax to the main phone line. But I'm sure that, as I say this, someone will try today. LOL!

No comments: