Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Fictitious Boyfriend

Original Post Date: February 11, 2008

Fictitious...wow, that doesn't even look like a real word. But that's what Spell Check told me...so we'll go with that.

ANYWHO...

So, I am usually logged into to 3 instant messengers when I am online at home. MSN, Yahoo, & AIM. Occasionally, I will have random people send me IMs. I usually respond, if they are just saying hi. I've had some interesting conversations. But 99% of them want to know if I am married, if I have a boyfriend, or if I'm looking for some internet lovin'. I hate the last one, and that's the one I get asked the most. It's pretty ridiculous. Crazy people. I usually block them after they start heading down THAT road. Well, I've discovered a way to get them to leave me alone if that's their intent. I told the one today that I have a boyfriend. He didn't even respond after that. WOO HOO!!!! So, now I have this fake boyfriend. I wonder if he'll give me a fake call so that we can go on a fake date on V-Day. Wow...if that isn't the story of my life. LOL!!!!

No comments: