Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What kind of restaurant is this?

Original Post Date: October 26, 2007

So, my dinner was interesting tonight. The fish was under cooked, and I had to send it back. And I found glass in my salad. I had a right mind not to leave a tip at all. What kind of a restaurant is this, anyway? I know I'm getting you all worked up now. "Oh, my! What pain Angela had to suffer! That restaurant must be horrible!" Go ahead...feel sorry for me. I'll wait....

Guess what! It wasn't a restaurant. It was my house.

Yep. Glass in my salad at my very own house. We don't know how it got there. But I threatened to sue the establishment if I broke a tooth. Oh, and if it WAS a restaurant, I never would have ordered fish. Blech. I don't care for seafood, thanks. I take after my grandpa in that department.

Anyway, I just thought it was an interesting dinner. We had to put all of the fish back in the oven. It was a new recipe my mom was trying out and the fish didn't get cooked enough. It was good, except for the fish. I told her to make it again, just with chicken instead. Mmmm...chicken.

No comments: