Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Gilbert Blythe is the "Man in Chair"!

Original Post Date: December 31, 2007

My first reaction: "*GASP* NOOOOOOOOO."

I was just on the website for the National Tour of the musical "The Drowsy Chaperone." It's a show I've been dying to see for almost 2 years now. I never did make it back to NYC to see, and it sadly closed last night. BUT...the tour is coming to Denver next year. And I just found out who is playing the Man in the Chair:

JONATHAN CROMBIE!!!!

That name might mean nothing to you, but it meant something to me. He played Gilbert Blythe in all three Anne of Green Gable movies! I've had a school-girl crush on that guy for like 20 years!!! I really REALLY hope that he's still in cast when the tour rolls into Denver. (It's coming the end of October.) Oh, my gosh...I might just have to go all fan girl on him. No, I probably won't go that far. But still....oh my heck what a THRILL!

Okay, I'm fine. I'm good. Deep breaths, Master, DEEEEEEEEP BREEAAAAAAAATHS.

No comments: