Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Do I really need a REASON to blog?

Original Post Date: May 21, 2008

No, I think not. Reasons? We don't need no stinkin' reasons! I'm sitting here at my computer, listening to Josh Groban. (Well, actually, I have the Showtunes and Vocal genres on random. "I Had a Dream About You" from the Maury Yeston Songbook is on now, sung by Betty Buckley...like you care.) Anyway, I have this overwhelming urge to write a blog. I usually wait until I have something important to share...or something funny...or something that made me really mad. But tonight, I'm just....tired. Yeah, that's all. Tired.

I am sporting a new haircut today, which is hardly something to write home...er, Blog...about. Although, it is a different color. I went red again. I wasn't going to, but I figured EH what the heck. No one REALLY sees my hair in Fiddler. It's mostly covered for most of Act 1 and the fake braid that I wear is ALMOST this color. No one will be able to tell. And you are are staring at my hair, then we are not doing our job on stage. And my hair is completely covered in Act 2...because I'm a married woman then! I really do like this hair color. I've had almost red hair for my entire life, so why not go all the way? Psh! I need to get out of the rut that is my incredibly boring existance. Sometimes all the drama in my life is OFF stage, but most times it's not.

So what else to ramble about...I am very glad that Kristi Yamaguchi won Dancing with the Stars. I didn't watch as much this season, because I didn't have any time. But I watched the finale last night. She was clearly the best, and I'm glad she finally broke the curse! Another girl wins! Yay! (Hey, I loved Helio last season, but Mel B. should have won!!!!)

Soooooooooooooo.....how about those Rockies? I should go to a game. Baseball games are fun to watch live. On TV, not as much fun.

I can't wait to see the new Indiana Jones movie. I didn't get tickets ahead of time, so I probably won't be able to get in tomorrow. I'll have to wait until next week. That's okay. I can be patient!!

So, yeah, Fiddler is going great! Between Nick and me dumping the Sabbath Prayer food all over the food during our scene and Spencer shattering the tray after the wedding...it was a fun weekend! And let's not forget Motel & Tzeitel's DEMON CHILD on Sunday!! LOL! 7 more weekends to go of fun, frivolity and fiddlers on roofs....YAY!!!!!!!!

Okay, I think I'm done rambling now. Mmmm.....yeah, I'm done. I can't think of anything else even MILDLY interesting to write about. Oh, and Josh Groban is back on.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......what were we talking about?

No comments: