Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Welcome to Crazy! Population: Me!!!!

Original Post Date: November 2, 2007

So Halloween was fun this year! I had 3 different costumes. My main costume was this:

Little Orphan Annie 20 Years Later (Complete with Sandy III in the purse)

I had been planning this costume for an entire year, and I've actually had all the pieces for a couple of weeks now. I have spent too many Halloweens racing around at the last minute trying to find stuff, and I wasn't going to play that game this year. Well, I should have put everything on earlier, because once the 30th rolled around and I was getting ready for the party at church, I realized with horror that the costume could go two ways: 30 year old Annie or a Hooker. YIKES!!!!! I pulled off Annie, though, because I sang "I'll be 30 years old, tomorrow!"

So, I wore the Annie costume to the Ward Party, but then we were going bowling. I have a hard enough time bowling to begin with, so I reeeeeeeally didn't want to bowl in the dress. So, we stopped off at home and I changed into: Ariel! I left the wig on and put on my Little Mermaid T-Shirt and capris. The wig didn't last the whole night, but I bowled pretty well. (122 the first game. That's really good for me!)

So, Halloween...There was no way I was wearing the Annie costume to work. I have a hard enough time wearing the wig for an hour, let alone 8 hours! So I couldn't be Ariel, either. So, I went as a Titanic Crew Member:


(Pre-Ice Berg, of course!)

Then for the big party that night, I was Annie again. The wig didn't last, though. The wig cap was eating into my flesh...or so it felt like. Yow!!!!!

So, that was my Halloween! One of my favorite holidays. I love to dress up!! I'm already thinking ahead to next Halloween. Planning ahead means less stress later on!!!

Happy Halloween from jaded, Celebutante Annie!!

Yikes!

No comments: