Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I've gone green.

Original Post Date: January 15, 2008

First of all...my thoughts on the Golden Globes: MEH. Bring back the ceremony, the speeches! That's what I like as much as finding out who won. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE let the Oscars go on business as usual.

Anywhoo...

As some of you may know, I work in downtown Loveland, directly across the street from Safeway. I go over there at least once a week to get lunch. I've been getting a plastic grocery bag each time, and I throw it away (unless I bought something that needs to be taken home. Then I take the bag home and reuse it.) Well, yesterday I decided to spend a dollar and buy a reuseable Safeway grocery tote. I put it in my desk drawer. Hopefully, I will remember to use it! It always bugged me that I was throwing away all those grocery bags. At home, we reuse them quite well, but I have no use for them, or place to store them, at work. So, I've gone green. GO ME!!!!!!!!

No comments: