Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yesterday was International Talk Like a Pirate Day, and we had a whale of a party. And yes, we talked like pirates. In attendance were:

The Black Spotts the Cabin Boy
Bonny Rose the Cabin Girl
Bright Blades Johnsen
The Dread Brian Roberts
The Pillaged Wench
Shauna O'Malley: The Pirate Queen
Skinny Bones Johnson
The Undead Monkian Spleen
The Unsinkable Melanie Brown
The Warbling Wench

I think I got some of those wrong. If so, correct me!

Anyway, we had a great time eating piratey food, giving piratey toasts with Rum-Flavored Root Beer (Hey, we be Mormon Pirates, after all!), playing Piratey Games, and being all around piratey. Here be some pictures:






And of course, I have to show off my lovely tattoo:

So that be our fun Pirate Party. Can't wait until next year!! ARRRRRRRRG!

No comments: