Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm Tired.

Original Post Date: March 13, 2008

I’m tired of:

-being the forgotten one.
-being left out of a lot of things.
-being left behind.
-being taken for granted.
-being ignored.
-being left in the dust.
-feeling like nobody but my family loves me.
-being trapped inside my own head because I’m just too freaking cautious.
-not being able to express my real feelings out loud sometimes.
-being a Party of One.
-being lonely.
-feeling alone in a crowd of people.
-not getting to do some of the things that I want to, because of money issues.
-spending evenings watching movies in my dark basement by myself.
-living vicariously through the books that I read.
-feeling like I’m treading water all the freaking time.
-feeling like the huge wall I’ve built around my heart is never going to be broken down.
-protecting my heart from being broken again.
-simply existing day to day.
-not feeling like I have a purpose.
-living so much inside my head.
-feeling sad about all of the above.

I’M JUST FREAKING TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: