Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The "Tech Week Diet"

Original Post Date: May 15, 2008

If this wasn't an unhealthy way to lose weight, I would totally patent it!!
Here is an example of the "Tech Week Diet" (Based on what I've eaten this week):

Monday
11:00 am – one S'mores Granola Bar
2:00 pm – Double Decker Taco from Taco Bell and small Sierra Mist
4:30 pm – one piece of Lasagna and a garden salad with ranch dressing
(Hmmmm…that's not so bad. Just wait…it gets better)

Tuesday
7:00 am – Bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats
10:30 am – one S'mores Granola Bar
12:30 pm – Turkey Pesto Wrap from Safeway Deli, Cool Ranch Doritos, Apple Juice
9:30/10:00 ish – one S'mores Granola Bar

Wednesday
7:00 am – Bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats
11:00 am – one S'mores Granola Bar
4:00 pm – one piece of Lasagna and a large garden salad with ranch dressing
9:30 ish – one S'mores Granola Bar
11:30 pm – a bunch of Chips Ahoy Mini Cookies

Thursday
7:15 am – Bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats
…I don't know when or what I'll eat today.

I pretty much have time to eat lunch or dinner, but not both. I drink about 2 liters of water throughout the whole day, and when I'm at the theatre I barely sit down. I actually think I sit down more onstage than off! Some shows, I run around like a chicken with my head cut off. The most weight I've ever lost during Tech Week is 10 pounds. Usually it's around 5. I was already down 10 this time around BEFORE Tech week, and I think I might have dropped another pound or two. Go me! But actually, I am eating better this show than past shows. I remember shows where I would eat breakfast, eat lunch, and then not eat anything except a granola bar and an apple sometime that evening in the middle of the show. And I wasn't hungry! Adrenaline is an appetite suppressant. Who knew? Well, I'm sure scientists know that. I'm just an actress. What do I know? I know that I'm hungry….and freaking tired!!!!!

I KNOW that this is not the healthiest way to lose weight, but it's what my schedule allows. I don't have time for anything else!!!! My show opens tomorrow, and I will be eating regularly again during the week! I'll have the time!

No comments: