Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Amazing Race All Stars

Original Post Date: January 5, 2007

I'm a HUGE fan of The Amazing Race on CBS. It's the only reality competition show that I watch.

They have just announced that the next race will be an All Stars Race. I'm a little apprehensive about this, because there are teams that I've disliked that might be back. I'm not sure I can stand to watch them again. But the team I despised the most won't be eligible, because they were in the Family race.

Anyway, I got hooked at the very end of race #6, so here are some teams from race #7 and on that I would like to see in the All Stars:

Uchenna & Joyce from Race #7. They were an amazing team and totally deserved to win! Joyce shaved her head in a fast forward, for heavens sake!!

Meredith & Gretchen from Race #7. An older couple who worked so well together. They came in 4th.

BJ & Tyler from Race #9. THE HIPPIES!!!! They are so funny!

Erwin & Godwin from Race #10. The Cho brothers were held back by their loyalty to the leeches otherwise known as the 6 Pack. Lyn and Karlyn never would have made it to the final 3 if it wasn't for them. The Chos play very cleanly, which is totally awesome.

I'd also like to see two of the Linz family from the Family Edition. They worked so well together and were very funny. Great sense of humor!

Who I DON'T want to see is Rob & Amber. Those two have had way too much screen time on Reality TV and need to move on to something new. Take a cue from Trista and Ryan and get new jobs. Bahston Rahb's cockiness is getting old.

I've been searching the Net for spoilers of the All Stars race. No one is saying who the teams are. We'll find out soon enough, though! CBS will start airing the race next month. YAY!!!!

No comments: