Tuesday, October 21, 2008

...but hold the onions, please!

Original Post Date: March 19, 2007

I don't mind onions. In moderation, they can be quite tasty. Emphasis on IN MODERATION!!!! I just went to Sonic and got a Fritos Chili Cheese Wrap. These things are FANTASTIC!!!! Yummy goodness! However, I recommend getting them without onions. That's how they are automatically supposed to come. It even says, onions added by request. Well, I didn't request them but something my voice must have been saying "gimme lots of onions." They seriously dumped a ton of onions on my wrap. I couldn't believe it! I started picking them out about halfway through. There was probably a whole freaking onion in there! My tummy will not be thanking me later.

So, the moral of the story is...if you don't want onions, and there's even the remotest possibility that they might put them on, request that they don't!!!!!!

No comments: