Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The "Shows I Want to Do" List

Original Post Date: March 16, 2007

I was thinking the other day (scary, I know) that there are several shows that I have never done that I am DYING to do. Not dying so much as yearning. Here is the list I've come up with. Desired roles are included.

Annie Get Your Gun
-Annie Oakley

Beauty and the Beast
-Belle
-Madame de la Grande Bouche
-Mrs. Potts
-Ensemble(I really shouldn't include this on the list, because I'm auditioning for it in about 6 weeks. But this is my list. SO THERE!)

Camelot
-Guenevere(Okay, okay, so I've done this show. But I was a sophomore in high school! I want to do the show again!)

Carousel
-Julie Jordan
-Carrie Pipperidge
-Cousin Nettie
-Ensemble(This is one show that I really am truly DYING to do!)

Cinderella
-Cinderella
-Stepmother
-Stepsister
-Ensemble

Fiddler on the Roof
-Golde
-Yente
-Tzeital
-Fruma Sarah
-Ensemble

Guys and Dolls
-Sarah
-Adalaide
-Ensemble (but not a Hot Box Dancer)

Hello, Dolly!
-Dolly Levi
-Irene Molloy
-Ensemble(Another show that I'm DYING to do!)

Jekyll & Hyde
-Emma Carew

Kiss Me Kate
-Lilli Vanessi/Katherine
-Ensemble

Les Miserables
-Fantine
-Eponine
-Ensemble (but I won't play a whore in "Lovely Ladies")

The Light in the Piazza
-Margaret Johnson
-Signora Naccarelli
-Franca
-Ensemble

Little Women
-ANY!!! (But mostly Beth)
(Actually, I'd do just about anything to be in this show!!!!)

The Music Man
-Eulalie MacKecknie Shinn
-Mrs. Paroo
-Marian Paroo
-Ensemble(Yes, I've done this show before. I played Alma Hix. I'd do this show for the rest of my life if I could. It's my all time favorite!!)

My Fair Lady
-Eliza Doolittle

Nunsense
-Sister Amnesia
-Sister Robert Anne
-Reverend Mother(Actually, I could play any role but Sister Leo.)

Once Upon a Mattress
-Princess Winnifred (this is my #1 dream role!!!!)

The Scarlet Pimpernel
-Marguerite St. Just
-Ensemble

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
-Milly
-Any of the girls

South Pacific
-Bloody Mary

Thoroughly Modern Millie
-Millie Dillmount
-Mrs. Meers
-Mrs. Flannery
-Ensemble

West Side Story
-Rosalia (or whichever girl gets to sing "Somewhere")
-Anybodys

Wicked
-Nessarose
-Elphaba (I just want to be green. I can't belt well enough to do "Defying Gravity justice!)
-Ensemble

This list is, of course, subject to change. I just needed to get it started, and what better place than my blog!

No comments: