Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The best laid plans of..well, you know.

Original Post Date: August 27, 2007

So, I've been planning to audition for the Ft. Collins Children's Theatre production of "Oliver!". Well, okay, I've been going back and forth about whether or not to audition. But I decided yesterday for sure that I was going to audition. Then I looked up on their website today. Auditions for adults are on September 15 between 1 and 4 pm. That's the day of the Loveland Opera Theatre Gala and I have a dress rehearsal from 1 to 3. GAH!!!!!!!

Now, if I had worked with FCCT before, I'd see if I could just come to call backs or something. Or maybe audition at a different time. But I've never worked with them. I know their Production Manager and my sister is building their set, but I really don't feel comfortable asking for special favors and priviledges in regards to the audition. So, I guess I'm not auditioning.

*sigh* I really want to do a show this fall. I need to do something!!!!

No comments: