Tuesday, October 21, 2008

You Learn Something New Every Day!

Original Post Date: June 18, 2007

I've learned some interesting things recently:

*You can give Benedryl to a horse. While a normal human would take 2, you give a horse 25. I'm serious! My boss told me this today. That's what they give to one of their horses, per the vet's instructions!

*My brother wants to be vangoriously devoured by a gelatinous monster. Trust me when I say: DON'T ASK!

*My family seems to think that I am going to give my future sons names like: Algernon, Frankinscense, Sascatchewan, & Joseph Joseph.

*I'm apparently allergic to the office where I work and not the great outdoors. I didn't sneeze once on Saturday when we were hiking Horsetooth, but I've been at work for 5 1/2 hours today and I've probably sneezed 10 times. Arg!!!

And some things I've known for awhile:

*My family is nuts. As am I.

No comments: