Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My very own survey that I wrote my own self

Original Post Date: March 16, 2007

A truly original survey!

What is your favorite Shakespeare play? Much Ado about Nothing

Have you ever read Jane Austen for fun (not as a school assignment)? Why, yes I have!

Do you think that they don't make TV sitcoms like they used to? heck, yes!

When you tell someone "Let's do lunch!", do you mean it? I have every intention when I say it of following through with the lunch, but sometimes schedules just never allow it! Sad, really.

Does it make you feel old when you hear Muzak versions of songs that were popular when you were growing up? Absolutely! It's a travesty!

Do you think Cheerleading is a sport? The stunts and all that are, but the standing on the sidelines and screaming is not.

Do blondes really have more fun? I'm a brunette and I have quite a bit of fun, so I think that's just a myth!

Did the finale of a TV show ever make you cry? Yes, I remember crying during the finale of "Family Ties."

If you could only eat one breakfast cereal for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Frosted Mini Wheats!

Have you ever used Duct Tape on an actual duct? Yes, we have! We made a big deal out of it, too.

Are beans really the magical fruit? I would have to say yes.

Can you sing the theme songs from any of your favorite cartoons? Yes, I can sing "Animaniacs", "Tiny Toons", and "Gummi Bears"

What article of clothing should be outlawed? Panty hose!!!!!!

Have you ever cried so hard you started hyperventilating? Yes, actually, I have.

Do you know how to play Bocce? Yes, I do! One of our favorite yard games!

Do you have more internet friends than real life friends? Sometimes it seems like I do, but I really do have more real life friends.

Which 3rd movie are you looking forward to most this summer? Pirates 3, most definitely!!!!!

Do you make unattainable goals? I do. I made the goal to read all of Jane Austen's novels by August. Yeah, like THAT'S gonna happen!

If the presidential election were tomorrow, who would you vote for? Mitt Romney!!!!!!

Do you care about celebrity babies? I like to see pictures occasionally to see how cute they are, and I'm concerned for the welfare of some, but for the most part...not really.

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon character? Yes, I have! I loved Demetri from "Anastasia" once upon a time.

Who is your favorite hobbit? Pippin!!!!!!!

Have you ever had a Trilogy party? A couple of times! We did Lord of the Rings right after the EE of ROTK came out, and this last New Year's we did Indiana Jones.

How early to you break out your spring and summer clothes? As soon as the weather is warm for a couple days in a row. It's technically still winter, and I'm wearing capris today!!!

Are you crafty? I scrapbook, cross stitch, and knit, but that's about it. Nothing spectacular.

Do you ever feel like you're being watched? Yes, every time I'm on stage, I have this strange feeling that people are watching my every move!

Have you ever won anything on the radio? Yes, I won tickets to a Cyndi Lauper concert once.

Would you ever try gelato (Italian Ice Cream) that was Olive Oil and Black Pepper flavored? Heck, no! I had the chance and I politely declined. I highly recommend the green apple flavor, though!

Would you vote Stewart/Colbert '08? heck, yes!

What about Frodo/Sam '08? I need to find that bumper sticker!

Do you own anything that is a contradiction to you personally? Yes, I own several pairs of dance shoes, yet I don't dance very well.

Is there any place that you are scared to go at night? Boulder!!!!

Have you ever been to a Renaissance Festival? Several times! I love them!

Does spam make you angry? well, the food doesn't, but the internet variety does.

Do you know where Darfur is? I'm thinking somewhere in Africa, but I'm not really sure. They've changed so many country names since I took Geography, I just can't keep up!!

Do you ever style your hair really funny and go out in public? I've been known to do that a time or two.

What's your favorite holiday and WHY is it your favorite? 4th of July. I love fireworks, and I love sitting in the park listening to the band play up until the fireworks (or play in the band, as I sometimes do.)

Are you photogenic? Sometimes.

What game show could you win big on? I'd like to try "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?"

Do you know the Muffin Man? Who lives on Drury Lane? Yes, I do!

What's your favorite kind of extreme weather? Basketball sized hail

Have you ever gone so long between doing your laundry that you forgot some of the clothes you owned? yes, that has happened to me on several occasions.

What's your favorite old Black and White TV Show? I Love Lucy

Do you ever talk to inanimate objects? it's been known to happenIf it was said about you that you had "died with your boots on", what would you have been doing when you died? Probably singing

What's the funniest TV commercial you've seen recently? The Dairy Queen one where they all start breathing fire. Either that are the Qwest DEX one where they throw out the old phone book and the guy is sitting out there singing "Danny Boy."

Where is the strangest place that you've ever taken a nap? City of Rocks in Almo, ID. I climbed up into a little crevice in a rock formation and slept!

Have you ever pulled an all-nighter for something other than homework? Yes, that's how we fit in one more show when we were in NYC last year.

Have you ever thrown something at the TV when you didn't like something happening on a TV show? Many, many times.

What is one "modern convenience" that you could never live without? The microwave!!!!

Do you know any silly songs? I know many!

Did you notice how random this survey was? I wrote it, so it doesn't seem random to me!!! LOL

No comments: