Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Breaking the law...and posting it on the Internet

Original Post Date - June 10, 2007

It truly, truly amazes me how many people break the law. They take cameras, camera phones, and video camcorders into Broadway shows and tape either the whole show or certain scenes. And then they post the videos on You Tube! This is highly, HIGHLY illegal! Shameless.

Not that I'm complaining today...I just watched Aaron Lazar sing "Red and Black" and "Do You Hear the People Sing" from Les Miserables on You Tube. *drools* I also got to watch "Bride's Lament" (aka The Monkey Song) from The Drowsy Chaperone once on You Tube before it got yanked off.

But still...as a performer...this does anger me that people so blatantly break the law and then post the evidence on the internet. Shameless.

No comments: