Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I should have placed bets. I'd be rich!

Original Post Date: May 22, 2007

I totally called the winner of Dancing with the Stars. Heck, I totally called the top three about a month ago. I knew it was going to come down to Joey, Laila, and Apolo. And then when we started watching tonight and found out that they got to pick their finale dance, my exact words were: "I hope Apolo and Julianne do their Paso Doble, and I hope that Joey and Kym do the Stars Wars dance." BOO YAH! That's what they did. Suh-WEET!!!!! Once I saw Laila's costume, it took me just a little bit to figure out that she and Maks were going to do the Mambo.

So, yeah. I should have been placing bets. I'd be raking it in.

And the winner was....

APOLO AND JULIANNE!!!!!!

I've been voting for them all along!! (Well, since band got over with and I could be home at the right time to vote.)

So, YAY! I'm super excited! Couldn't have ended better in my opinion. I'm excited for Season 5. Maybe Len will finally pimp slap Bruno's trash.

No comments: