Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Playing in the rain

Original Post Date: July 27, 2007

Who says you ever have to grow up? I mean, seriously...what law has been passed that states I have to act my age. I NEVER act my age. I don't look my age either, so it works out. LOL!

Anyway, last night when I went up to get ready for bed, it was pouring rain outside. I was really hot, because our basement gets hot now. The swamp cooler doesn't reach that far down, and it really just pushes the hot air down there. Fun stuff! Anyway, so I was really hot. I went outside and stood on the porch, because I LOVE the smell of rain. Then I decided to move some of my mom's plants so that they could get the full rain. I got a little wet and then I was like "Aw, what the heck." I put my glasses in the house and walked out into the rain. I just flung my arms out and turned my face to the sky. The rain felt SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!! Had it not been 10:00 pm, I would have run around a bit and gotten totally soaked. But it was still very refreshing. I highly recommend it!

No comments: