Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So let it be written, so let it be done

Original Post Date: January 31, 2007

So, my profile says that I enjoy the novels of Jane Austen. I have a confession to make. I have only read "Pride and Prejudice." And I've only seen the movies of "Emma", "Sense and Sensibility", and "Persuasion". (And "Pride and Prejudice", of course.) Well, have a new goal. There is a movie coming out later this year called "Becoming Jane." It stars Anne Hathaway as Jane Austen. I intend to read all of Jane Austen's novels before I see that movie. It's going to be hard. (It took me 2 1/2 months to read "Pride and Prejudice.") But it's not like I have anything better to do right now.

So now I've announced it. "Emma", "Sense and Sensibility", "Persuasion", "Mansfield Park", "Northanger Abbey", and "Lady Susan" HERE I COME!!!!!

No comments: