Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dear Fake E-Bay,

Original Post Date: January 4, 2007

This is why your "phishing" and "spoofing" doesn't work:

1) You sent your e-mail to me, making it look like I owed E-Bay money. First of all, you didn't send this message to the e-mail address that I have registered with E-Bay. Hmmm...that doesn't raise any red flags, now does it?

2) I am smarter than the average bear, so I know that I don't owe E-Bay any money. I paid for the one thing that I bid for and won. I also only had $2.00 in fees from the stuff I listed a couple of months ago...which I paid for. I owe $26 and I need to pay right away or my account will be discontinued? HA! I don't think so!

3) The people at E-Bay are paid to spell check. It's spelled "Click" not "Clik" you moron. Get a freaking life and stop phishing for my personal information. You have been reported and you will be destroyed. BOO-YAH!

Isn't it amazing, the stupidity of people? It's like the headline I saw in the paper this morning: "Man Robbed Bank to Avoid Jail". Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that seem a BIT counterproductive?

I'm surrounded by idiots.

No comments: