Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One Year Ago

Original Post Date: September 1, 2007

One year ago today, I was unemployed. And LOVING IT!!!! The stress just melted away and for a few months, I was very, very happy. Okay, so I wasn't blissfully happy the whole 8 months I wasn't working full time, but I was happier than usual. It was a much needed vacation. Now I've been back at work (at the job that I quit) for 3 1/2 months. And I need a vacation again. But I need money more to get out of the hole I got into when I wasn't working. So here we are. Publishers Clearing House can come through any time, you know. HELLLOOOOOOOOO!!!

Oh, well. C'est la vie.

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

Hey Angela! I'm glad that you've made the change to blogspot. I might actually check it more often now. How are things going? I hope you're doing well. Isn't that tedious? I had to transfer all my blogs (about 250) to another blog. It got old by the end. I hope you're doing well.