Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Celebrity Sighting!

Original Post Date: April 17, 2007

Okay, so this won't mean anything to anyone outside of Colorado. And even if you're in Colorado, this won't mean anything unless you are familiar with the reporters on Channel 7.

Anyway, today was Free Cone Day at Ben and Jerry's. Never ones to turn down free ice cream, Shauna and I headed up to Ft. Collins. Imagine our surprise to see Bill Clarke from Channel 7 scooping up ice cream! When we came in, he was singing happy birthday to some kid. It was pretty cool. So, I very much enjoyed my free scoop of Chocolate Therapy ice cream. I didn't even spill it on myself!! (I dripped some in the car, and it went on the seatbelt and not my shirt! SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!)

It's been a good day! I was serenaded to by Tom Krebs in a phone message, call backs for Fiddler on the Roof got postponed (so I don't have 2 auditions in the same day anymore!), I got free ice cream, and I got to meet Bill Clarke! What a day!!!

No comments: