Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baby Boom!

Original Post Date: March 24, 2007

This coming October, there are going to be a lot of new babies in my family. Seriously...a lot! They tend to come in packs on the Johnson side of that family. (There are 4 due in October!) I can just imagine Grandma Johnson training them all right now to be silly kids. If they come out pinching, we'll know that's true! On the Milligan side, the kids come in twos or threes. (Jake and Emily; Kayla, Tyler, and Emma.) There are three babies in the works at the moment, but one is due in the summer. Oh, and if you're keeping a count, it's not 7 babies, it's 6. One of those is on both sides of the family because he or she is my nephew or niece. We need to come up with a good name. We called Emily "Heduk Babaganush" before she was born.

Anyway...I've been so excited about all the babies, but today my excitement jumped to a new energy level. I had lunch with 3 of my friends from college and one has a 7 week old baby. I held him for soooooooooo long today. This made me so excited for all the babies coming! I can't wait to hold them! Have I ever mentioned how much I love babies? Since I won't be having my own for who knows how long, I'm absolutely loving being Aunt "Ah-lah" (Yes, Emily seems to think that I am the god of the Muslims. She can't say "Angela".) All the other babies are my cousins', but they are more than welcome to call me Auntie. I don't mind!

No comments: