Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Awkward...

Original Post Date: January 11, 2007

So, I've been unemployed for 4 months now. I've worked here and there, and I now work very part time for Loveland Opera Theatre, but I haven't had a full time job since the end of August. Well, I was looking through the classifieds yesterday, as usual, and came upon an ad that looked very familiar. Then I saw the fax number. Aha! My old job. They are hiring for it again. I spent 2 weeks training my replacement and now they're looking for another person to fill the position. So the question remains: Do I call them? The answer: NO!! I was so miserable there. Not because of the people I worked with, but because of the people we had to deal with on a daily basis. Freaking HOA people. Those people are crazy!!! And to say that I was overworked and underpaid is the understatement of the century. I'm not going back there. It's just hard when I need money so badly right now.

No comments: