Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dances with Copy Machines

Original Post Date: May 21, 2007

I hate copiers. No, that's not true. I hate copy machine toner. It's awful. It's impossible to get into the copier without spilling it. At least the toner for our copier at work is. Imagine if you will....

I am following the directions on how to get the toner into the copier. I am up to the step where you gently insert the toner cartridge. Suddenly, clouds of black powder come POURING out the cartridge. Toner everywhere! AND IT'S BRAND NEW CARPET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I'M WEARING KHAKI PANTS!!!!!!!!!!

Luckily I didn't get any toner on the pants (just all over my hands) and the vacuum cleaner took care of the carpet just find. But then the vacuum cleaner had to get cleaned. Arg, what a DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate copy machines. This is why I have never worked at Kinkos.

No comments: