Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What is the DEAL?!

Original Post Date: August 13, 2007

Is there something written on my forehead in some sort of ink that isn't visible to me? Does it say "This girl can only be your friend. Just be friends with her. Don't like her more than that."? SERIOUSLY!

I know there is nothing wrong with me. I'm an awesome, somewhat intelligent, relatively disease-free, fun-loving girl. At least that's what I tell myself in the mirror every morning. So why in the freaking heck am I still single? And why can't I EVER get a 2nd date with a guy...especially with a guy that I like? (And it's hard getting the 1st date, too, come to think of it.) WHAT THE HECK!!!!

I'm getting two kinds of advice. Ask him to lunch. Ask him out again! Don't let him get away! That's one side. The other side is saying back off! Do group things. Let him come to you. ARG!!!!!!!!!! None of it is working and I'm just getting more and more frustrated. And I said some things yesterday that I probably shouldn't have. *le sigh* Why does this alway have to be so freaking complicated?! At this point I just want a 2nd date, and I want it to be his idea, his choice. But that doesn't look like it's going to be happening any time soon. Guess I'm just friend material. Normally, that would be okay. But this time....it's just different. That's all. It's different.

I'm starting to think that nuns have it easy. *le sigh* again.

No comments: