Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sick and tired of being sick and tired

Original Post Date: January 3, 2007

Have you ever just had ENOUGH of being sick? I had a sinus infection last month. I finally broke down and went to the doctor. He gave me the drugs, and I was fine and dandy in time for my remaining singing engagements before Christmas. Well, what happens about mid-day on New Year's Eve? My throat starts hurting. Odd. I hadn't felt anything coming on. I felt okay otherwise. New Year's Day, I felt icky. My throat still hurt. Nothing serious. Well, yesterday and today I've felt like CRAP! Today not as much as yesterday, but still! What's up with me and upper respiratory problems. If it's not the allergies (which are INSANELY BAD) or the sinusitis (which never really goes away, I think), then it's colds and crap like that. I'm a singer! I can't afford to be sick like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is it that makes me more susceptible to these kinds of ailments? Totally not fair!!!!!!!!!

No comments: