Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Another rant about clothes shopping

Original Post Date: June 1, 2007

Someone please explain this one to me:

Why are there no styles popular right now that are designed for big-busted women? Everything is designed for flat chested women. Seriously. There are tons of clothes that are cute as can be, but if you are just the tiniest bit busty (and don't want your boobs hanging out for the world to see) then you can't wear them! It's getting a little ridiculous! I try to find clothes that are flattering to my figure, but everything out there is designed for people with no figure. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

I will never for the life of me understand the fashion industry!!!! The fact that super short shorts and capris are in at the same time totally cracks me up, though!

No comments: