Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Another Survey I Done Wrote Myself

Original Post Date: March 22, 2007

Here's another survey that I wrote myself. I'm procrastinating cleaning the house, okay?

1. What movies make you cry? Charley, World Trade Center, Dear Frankie, The Return of the King

2. What musicals or plays make you cry?Carousel, The Light in the Piazza, Titanic

3. Any poems make you cry?Just one: "Grandma's Chocolate Cake." My cousin wrote it about our grandma.

4. Any songs make you cry?"Fable" from The Light in the Piazza gets me EVERY TIME!!!! Also "The Fire Within Me" from Little Women. Oh, and of course "Days of Plenty" from Little Women.

5. Does ANYTHING make you cry? many things do. It's a family trait.

6. Have you ever laughed so hard at a movie that it made you almost pee your pants? Yes, the first time I saw Undercover Blues.

7. Have you ever laughed so hard at a play or musical that it almost made you pee your pants? Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. Norbert Leo Butz is HILARIOUS!!!!!

8. Have you ever been sitting somewhere thinking "Wow, I can't believe I'm actually sitting here!"? Where was it? Yes, it was when I was sitting in the Gershwin Theatre in NYC just before I saw Wicked. I couldn't believe that I was FINALLY seeing a show on Broadway!

9. Do you have a physical trait that needs to change to match your personality? Yes, I should have blonde hair. I say that I'm a closet blonde. :)

10. If you could be a celebrity for a day, who would you be? Sutton Foster. I would love to have her amazing talent, even if it was just for one day!

11. What is the ring tone on your phone? The theme song from "The Office"

12. Have you ever seen an animal at the zoo that reminded you of someone? Yes, I saw some birds that reminded me of Albert Einstein. They had his hair. Also, I often think of my brother while I'm looking at the monkeys.

13. If you were an X-Men mutant, what would you be able to do? beam myself places

14. Who is your favorite super hero? Super Grover!!!!!!

15. Do you use coasters? probably about 95% of the time

16. Do you use writing utensils based on how cool they make your handwriting look? yes

17. Have you ever fantasized about blowing up the place where you work or your school? Hasn't everyone?

18. What is one thing that you have built? I built a rock for "The Sound of Music" at LHS. (Shocking, I know! I'm not good at building stuff like that!)

19. When the tag says "Hand wash" do you just throw the article of clothing in the washer on the gentle cycle with Woollite and call it good? I have been known to do that, yes.

20. What is the most times you have seen a movie in the theater? I saw Return of the King 5 times.

No comments: